Sunday, May 12, 2013

Rihanna - Take a Bow


Oh, How about a round of applause, YeahA standing ovationOooooo, YeahYeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
You look so dumb right nowStanding outside my houseTrying to apologizeYou’re so ugly when you cryPlease, just cut it out
[Chorus]Don’t tell me you’re sorry cuz you’re notBaby when I know you’re only sorry you got caughtBut you put on quite a showYou really had me goingBut now it’s time to goCurtain’s finally closingThat was quite a showVery entertainingBut it’s over now (But it’s over now)Go on and take a bow
Grab your clothes and get gone (get gone)You better hurry upBefore the sprinklers come on (come on)Talkin’ bout'Girl, I love you, you’re the oneThis just looks like a re-runPlease, what else is on (on)
[Chorus]And don't tell me you’re sorry cuz you’re notBaby when I know you’re only sorry you got caughtBut you put on quite a showYou really had me goingBut now it’s time to goCurtain’s finally closingThat was quite a showVery entertainingBut it’s over now (But it’s over now)Go on and take a bow
[Bridge]Oh, And the award forThe best lie goes to you (goes to you)For making me believe (that you)That you could be faithful to meLet's hear your speech, Oh
How about a round of applauseA standing ovation
But you put on quite a showReally had me goingNow it’s time to goCurtain’s finally closingThat was quite a showVery entertainingBut it’s over now (But it’s over now)Go on and take a bowBut it’s over now

No comments:

Post a Comment