Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Green Day _Last Night On Earth

I text a postcard, sent to youDid it go through?Sending all my love to youYou are the moonlight of my life every nightGiving all my love to you
My beating heart belongs to youI walked for miles til I found youI'm here to honor youIf I lose everything in the fireI'm sending all my love to you
With every breath that I am worthHere on EarthI'm sending all my love to youSo if you dare to second guessYou can rest assuredThat all my love's for you
My beating heart belongs to youI walked for miles til I found youI'm here to honor youIf I lose everything in the fireI'm sending all my love to you
My beating heart belongs to youI walked for miles til I found youI'm here to honor youIf I lose everything in the fireDid I ever make it through?

No comments:

Post a Comment